We are proud to be ranked in the Top 70 Retail Sector E+EA Firms in the U.S. by Building Design + Construction Magazine.
Our retail experience includes convenience stores, big box stores, international grocery chains, restaurants and fast food establishments, car dealerships, branch banks, and large-scale strip malls and mixed-use retail developments throughout the U.S.
Our experience in just the past year includes more than 50 projects for Sheetz in six states, including prototype design and development of new standards, as well as projects for Jersey Mike’s, BFS Stores, Rutters, and multiple car dealerships.
Additional project experience includes:
- Design of a new prototype for Primanti Bros, the design of a new facility and multiple fit-out projects
- Approximately 40 projects for LiDL U.S. Operations, LLC, in four states
- Over 700 projects for Sheetz
- Design of a new prototype for Country Fair Stores
- Site development and civil engineering for over 25 Walmart stores in Pennsylvania
- Multiple PNC retail bank locations
- Design of a 31-acre retail development in Butler, PA
- New 134,000 SF mixed-use resort and retail development in Washington, PA
- Multiple projects for Maple Donuts
- New and renovated food courts for several universities, corporate and public clients
We also have extensive experience with warehouses and trucking transfer facilities throughout the U.S.
With over 40 Professional Engineers on staff, our full service mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, communications, civil and structural design teams can provide engineering services in all 50 states. In fact, in 2022, we were awarded projects in 41 states.