Type and hit enter
H.F. Lenz Company has been providing Commissioning services for over 30 years and is a Corporate Member Provider Firm with the Building Commissioning Association (BCxA). Each Commissioning project is led by a Licensed Professional Engineer and staffed with a BCxA certified commissioning professional and experienced commissioning technicians who have strong backgrounds in the engineering design of mechanical and electrical systems. In addition, many of them have building controls, construction, or operations and maintenance backgrounds that allow for an understanding and appreciation of facility operations including preventive maintenance and O&M training.
In addition to new construction commissioning, H.F. Lenz Company offers commissioning for LEED® certification as well as a variety of retro-commissioning and re-commissioning services for existing buildings to return them to their peak operating efficiency.
Our Commissioning Services Include:
- New Construction Commissioning
- Existing Building Retro-Commissioning
- Existing Building Re-Commissioning
- Commissioning for LEED® Certification
- On-site troubleshooting and testing
- Observe on or off-site field testing
- Coordinate and assist in operation and maintenance training