On Monday, August 22, we held our 18th Annual H.F. Lenz Company Charity Golf Outing at Bedford Springs Resort which benefitted the United Methodist Human Services (UMHS). We had a total of 33 foursomes and 31 hole sponsors who helped raise $22,500 this year!!!
UMHS is an outreach of the Churches of the Johnstown District of the Western PA Conference of the United Methodist Church and many other individuals, churches, and businesses in the region. They serve all of Cambria County and adjoining parts of Somerset, Bedford, and Indiana Counties. Their goal is to disrupt the cycle of poverty and transform lives. Programs provided by UMHS include the Bridges to Success, Project Shoes, Care Program, Bundles of Joy, and the Franklin Street Food Pantry.
Thank you to our Hole Sponsors:
- 1st Summit Bank
- Architectural Lighting Sales, Inc.
- AXIS Lighting
- Combustion Service & Equipment Company
- Combustion Service & Equipment Company – Controls Division
- Cooper Lighting Solutions
- Deckman Company
- Donwil Company
- First National Bank
- H.E. Williams
- Kenall Manufacturing Company
- LaFace & McGovern Associates, Inc.
- Laurel Auto Group
- Lynn Associates
- Medpipe Maintenance Corporation
- Pinnacle Lighting
- R. C. Killigrew Company
- Reed, Wertz & Roadman, Inc.
- REPCO II
- Sequinox, Inc.
- Stephany Associates, Inc.
- Tobey-Karg Sales Agency
- Wessel & Company
- Westmoreland Electric Services
Thank you to everyone who supported our outing! To date, our Charity Golf Outings have raised $288,900 for local charities and we look forward to next year!